How to Fix printer Canon MP287 error p07 | How to Reset Canon MP287 Error E08. This case is similar to Canon’s previous generation, which is due to be reset request has been fully count on the eeprom bios canon. When the MP287 is turned on, it will immediately appear on the E08 error MP287 LCD panel. And when we do print command, the monitor screen will show “The Ink Absorber is Almost Full”. Caption MP287 error E08 on screen
Reset Canon MP287 Error E08
- Turn on Printer Canon MP287, MP287 is the LCD panel will pop up error E08, and there is a description of “The Ink Absorber is Almost Full” on the screen of your monitor.
- Download Resetter MP287 at THIS LINK. You will be redirected to the ad first, then click SKIP ADS / skip.
- Canon MP287 printer should be in SERVICE MODE. Do I read the next step.
- Canon MP287 Turn off the E08 error by pressing the power. Do not unplug the power cord
- Press and Hold the button STOP / RESET followed by pressing the POWER button. So both the depressed position.
- Release the button STOP / RESET but do not release the button POWER.
- In the state of POWER button is still depressed, press the STOP / RESET 6 times.
- Then release both buttons simultaneously. Then the Canon MP287 will be in Service Mode.
- LCD Panel MP287 going blank / black and your computer will detect new hardware. Ignore it …
- You still with ekohasan blog, the next step Exctract and Run Service Tool for MP287 MP287 E08 error you downloaded earlier.
- In the menu select Main & Platen absorber and then click SET to the right
- Canon MP287 printer that E08 error will be normal again.